INSPIRATION: Stay Strong, Don't Give Up..


Life has a way of telling us we are not good enough or worthy of a particular blessing or a better situation. I often see people in troubled relationships or even jobs. I sometimes tend to ask myself a couple of questions such as, why are they still there? Is it that they think they can’t get something or someone better? Or do they feel they are not worthy of a better outcome? The conclusion I came up with is that often or not these individuals feel they are not good enough, and that’s the best they can get at the time.

Start taking chances and trusting that there is better in the crazy wild world and that you deserve the best of it. Pressure often arises and triggers self-doubt. It can come in any form.

“I wish I were as beautiful as she is; I wish I had as much money as she does; I wish I were intelligent or as smart as her; Why doesn’t my partner show me love like hers?” 

These are some of the things which create unworthiness. Stop comparing your life to others and start loving your imperfections. They make you
Unique.

Whenever you are in doubt, just remember that you are unique and created in Gods image. Also remember there is someone or people out there who genuinely loves you and think you are perfect just as you are. These people might not necessarily be a love interest. They can be family, friends or even an acquaintance who has probably been admiring you from afar but not had the courage to come and tell you yet. You should not be managing relationships, circumstances or jobs which are not contributing to you fulfilling your life’s purpose or adding to your values.

I hope you know that you have the right to walk away from anyone or anything that makes you unhappy. Your dream partner or job is waiting for you! Have you been dreaming of owning your own business? There's always a way out.. Remember tough situation don't last but tough people do..

Written By Lilian Odok

Comments