JESUS CHRIST SAID "DRINK MY BLOOD AND EAT MY FLESH" TO HAVE LIFE IN YOU


The scripture in John 6:51-58 states thus:
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live forever.
John 6:51-58 KJV
Jesus Christ spoke of Himself as the Bread of life. He went further to define the bread He was referring to: He plainly put it this way:
“The bread that I will give is my flesh”.
The Lord expatiated the thought stating that it is His flesh and blood. We are told that the flesh cannot live without the blood therefore the flesh and the blood must go together. Jesus Christ emphasized that His flesh is meat indeed and His blood is drink indeed. He declared that we must eat His flesh and drink His blood.
The scripture reported that the carnal Jews inquired among themselves stating thus: How can this man give us His flesh to eat and give us His blood to drink?
This statement is misunderstood by many to mean that if we take the sacrament, when we die we shall surely go to heaven.
The scripture in Daniel 12:4 states that these last days knowledge shall increase.
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Dan 12:4 KJV
Also the revelations that were hid in Christ before the foundations of the world meant to be revealed to the people of these last days are thus gradually streaming in.  It takes revelations to unveil the mysteries behind these revelations. It takes working with the Holy Spirit to know and understand them because He implanted them in the intuition of our spirit for an onward flow into our soul and body. Our duty therefore is to submit our spirit, soul and body to be prepared for God’s service these last days.

SOURCE: www.thelivingwaterinme.com

Comments